Denisse Nuñez, MD
Dr. Nuñez is a proud Dominican-American board-certified general pediatrician and critical care physician. She received her medical degree from Pedro Henriquez Ureña University in the Dominican Republic. She completed her internship, pediatric residency, and fellowship at Albert Einstein School of Medicine in the Bronx, NY After her years of preparation, She joined Montefiore Children’s Hospital as an Assistant Professor and as a bilingual attending physician of the Pediatric Critical Care Medicine Division.
She has passionately served the Latino immigrant community and created the following outlets with her visions to decrease health disparities amongst the Bronx community.
- Divino Nino Inc.: Healthcare Management Company
- Divino Nino Pediatrics PLLC is a pediatric and subspecialty practice that services Latino families in the BronxDoctor Urgent Medical Care PLLC, an adult and pediatric state of the art first ICU model Urgent Care where she serves our Latinos families in need
- Nino de la Caridad Foundation Inc: A nonprofit organization that empowers Latino youth and offers a secure environment to boost their academic performance.
- Through Nino de la Caridad Foundation, Dr. Nunez has created several programs and empowerment Conferences
Dr. Nuñez is a strong believer in quality education and healthcare. She devotes time to educating the community through weekly health videos on social media platforms and newspaper columns El Diario NY.
- Critical Care Medicine
- Child care and development
- Youth development and leadership
- Philanthropy and Entreprenuership
- Minority women in the medical field
- Minority women in business
- International students in the medical
- Coronavirus front line physician